“We had no digital presence before we used the services provided by Pharmacy Mentor and our profits were being eaten up by ridiculous fees. Now, we’re generating over 100 bookings per month through our own slick and seamless, money-generating automated system.”
Pharmacy Owner – Edinburgh, Scotland
This pharmacy is a local independent community pharmacy serving the populations in Edinburgh. They are a popular, long-established chemist who understands that innovation is the only way forward in this tough, competitive climate.
The challenges that they faced were:
- He knew the pharmacy had the potential to deliver many more pharmacy service consultations but he didn’t know how to achieve that.
- He wanted to avoid giving half of his profits away to the company that provided the PGDs for him.
- He had no marketing strategy of his own. The pharmacy had no digital presence.
Pharmacy Mentor works with them to develop a bespoke digital marketing strategy with the goals of:
- Building their own online booking system with integrated Pharmadoctor PGD consultations
- Integrating the online booking system into their pharmacy website
- Building a dedicated Travel Clinic website to dominate keywords associated with their Travel Clinic
- Develop and execute an organic social media strategy through Facebook, Instagram, and Google My Business
- Drive higher numbers of bookings through paid Google Adwords
With the entire scope of marketing conducted, we have transformed the business in terms of the pharmacy services they offer, their Travel Clinic in particular. We have significantly increased monthly revenue and profits for them.
Notable outcomes of marketing efforts:
- Positioned on page 1 of Google for most search terms associated with their pharmacy services in the locality, organically. This was achieved 3 months after the build and optimisation of their new website. The website is generating over 300 new users and >1000 page views per month, organically.
- Our marketing efforts have now begun to generate well over 100 bookings of various pharmacy services every month. The Travel Clinic and Medicspot being up there with the most popular:
- Google Ads have been performing very well over the last two months with click-through rates (CTR’s) averaging 16% and average conversions at 22%, which is much higher than the industry average.
If you’re looking for help in marketing your services better and building on online presence, then please get in touch with us and we’ll be glad to help.